How to Setup a ROKU IPTV in 4 easy steps
I’m going to show you great BestbuyIPTV service that gonna work on your IPTV Roku. It will give you more than 6000 Channels from all over the world with 38 different countries and multiple languages including video on demand (VOD).
So, let me show you how to get 6000 IPTV channels and 8000 VOD HD on Roku. This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for your IPTV Roku. Follow me step by step to install IPTV Roku and you will have all channels list. But with Roku, you must be patient. It is normal to take 15-20minutes to load the list. The reason why it takes so many times is we have so many channel and VOD. Please just be patient and wait for it.
Step 1- Search for M3U Playlist Player
- Go to Streaming channels IPTV Subscription
- Go to Search channels
- And search for M3U Playlist player
- And select M3u Playlist player
Step 2– Click on Go to channels
Next, Step 3- Select New Playlist
Step 4– Add your IPTV file m3u on Roku.
If you don’t have M3U list you can get a free trial account from BestBuyIPTV. BestBuyIPTV will give you M3u list with more than 6000 channels and 4000 VOD (video on demand), you have 2 days free trial to check channel list and make sure you want to use our list for your Roku.
M3u link I send you a little bit long but keep calm and filling it. Take it slow. Please make sure the M3u link you enter in “Type your M3u URL” is correct. After entering your M3u list you can press SAVE
- Wait for loading channels and because there are so many channels and so many different categories it may take a couple of minutes before your playlist gets fully loaded. Just patient and wait for it.
- When loading finish, you can restart your app.
- Select the playlist you added. And there you have it.
Now you can start watching TV by selecting any channel.
Youtube video Roku IPTV http://youtu.be/9ljruetFa3w
If you do not have an account yet, you can sign up for a trial here IPTV Subscription